We hope you’ll be very happy with your shoes. If for any reason you’re not we offer a hassle-free returns policy. Simply follow the instructions below, send back your unwanted items within 14 days of your purchase and we will happily refund you. It is important that any unwanted items, unless faulty, are returned in a resaleable condition, unworn, undamaged and with all the original tags and packaging.
Returning your items to us - UK Orders
ALL RETURNS ARE FREE FOR UK ORDERS USING THE FREE RETURNS LABEL IN YOUR PARCEL.
If you are wishing to return any unwanted items to us, please fill out the returns slip located on the bottom of your invoice and send it along with your unwanted items back to us using the pre-paid returns label included with your order. If you didn't receive a free returns label in your original parcel or you have lost the label you can register for a free return by visiting the Royal Mail website
When returning your unwanted items to us please take note of the following guidelines. Failure to do so may mean that we are not able to process your refund.
- Please ensure the unwanted shoes are securely packaged in suitable packaging.
- Ensure you include a copy of the returns slip (see above) in with your parcel so we can identify your order and process any refund.
- Do not stick any labels or tape directly on the shoe box as this will damage the box and make it unsuitable for resale.
- Get a proof of postage receipt from the post office when you drop your parcel off.
- Make sure you return any unwanted items within 14 days.
- Royal Mail have a maximum parcel size limit of 610mm x 460mm x 460mm. If your parcel is larger than this, please email us at email@example.com
Returning your items to us - International Orders
Unfortunately the free returns service is only applicable for UK orders. If you are based outside of the UK and would like to return any items to us then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse you the cost of the item using the same method as you paid with. We’ll refund you as promptly as possible and within 7 working days of the goods being received. Please note we will send you an email once your refund has been processed. If you have used your loyalty points to pay for your original order we will refund your loyalty points back into your account. For example if you purchase a pair of £40 shoes and you use £10 worth of loyalty points, we will refund £30 back to your original payment method and refund 10 loyalty points back into your account.
Unfortunately we do not offer an exchange service. If you would like to exchange any items we advise returning them for a refund using our free returns service and placing a new order online.
Please advise us of any suspected faults as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. To help us resolve your fault query please include a description of the fault, your original order number (or the name and date of the order) and photographs showing the problem area so that we can decide how best to proceed. Please ensure that the photos show the following:
- The inside of the shoe showing the label
- The side profile of the shoes
- The outer sole of the shoes
- A photo of the fault(s) – close up of the fault and the whole shoe
Once we have received this information we will seek advice from the manufacturer on your behalf and in the case of a genuine fault offer to repair or replace the shoes.
Please bear in mind that generally speaking any manufacturing defect will show up immediately or within the first couple of months of wear. Once a pair of shoes has been worn for much longer than this it is always difficult to judge what is just excessive wear and tear and what is genuinely an issue with the shoes. Some children are very hard on their shoes and it is important to take care of your shoes and ensure they are used appropriately to maximize their lifetime.