Returns Policy - UK Orders
MARCH 2020 UPDATE - Due to the ongoing Coronavirus situation we are happy to accept returns back outside of the standard 28 day period. If you would like to return an item to us please notify us by email within the 28 day period and as long as they are returned to us in a resaleable condition, unworn, undamaged and with all the original tags and packaging, we are happy to provide a full refund once you have sent the goods back to us.
We offer a FREE RETURNS SERVICE for all UK orders (conditions apply).
We appreciate that buying shoes online can be a difficult task, so we have tried to make it easy for you by offering a hassle-free returns policy. Simply follow the instructions below, send back your unwanted shoes using our free returns label and we will happily refund you the cost of your shoes. We must receive any returns within 28 days from the time you received the goods. All items that are returned to us (unless faulty), must be in a resaleable condition, unworn, undamaged and with all the original tags and packaging. If you wish to return an item that was purchased from our charity sale please email us at email@example.com
Returning your items to us
If you are wishing to return any unwanted items to us, please fill out the returns slip located on the bottom of your packing slip and send it along with your unwanted items back to us using the pre-paid Royal Mail returns label included with your order. If you didn't receive a free returns label in your original parcel or you have lost the label you can register for a free return by visiting the Royal Mail website.
When sending your items back to us please make sure you do the following;
- Unwanted shoes are securely packaged in suitable packaging.
- Include a copy of the returns slip (see below) in with your parcel so we can identify your order and process any refund.
- Do not stick any labels or tape directly on the shoe box as this will damage the box and make it unsuitable for resale.
- Get a proof of postage receipt from the post office when you drop your parcel off.
- Royal Mail have a maximum parcel size limit of 610mm x 460mm x 460mm. If your parcel is larger than this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns Policy - International Orders
Unfortunately the free returns service is only applicable for UK orders. If you are based outside of the UK and would like to return any items to us then please email email@example.com
We will reimburse you the cost of the shoes using the same method as you paid with. We are sorry but we are not able to refund original shipping charges. In line with Consumer Contract Regulations if you would like to return your entire order and claim your original postage back (standard postage only) please send the goods back at your own cost and we will happily provide you with a full refund, including our standard postage charge of £3.99.
We’ll refund you as promptly as possible and within 7 working days of the goods being received. Please note we will send you an email once your refund has been processed. If you have used your loyalty points to pay for your original order we will refund your loyalty points back into your account. For example if you purchase a pair of £40 shoes and you use £10 worth of loyalty points, we will refund £30 back to your original payment method and refund 10 loyalty points back into your account.
Unfortunately we do not offer an exchange service. If you would like to exchange any items we advise returning them for a refund using our free returns service and placing a new order online.
Please advise us of any suspected faults as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us resolve your fault query please include a description of the fault, your original order number (or the name and date of the order) and photographs showing the problem area so that we can decide how best to proceed. Please ensure that the photos show the following:
- The inside of the shoe showing the label
- The side profile of the shoes
- The outer sole of the shoes
- A photo of the fault(s) – close up of the fault and the whole shoe
Once we have received this information we will seek advice from the manufacturer on your behalf and in the case of a genuine fault offer to repair or replace the shoes. If we are not able to offer a repair or replacement then a credit or refund will be applied.
Please bear in mind that generally speaking any manufacturing defect will show up immediately or within the first couple of months of wear. Once a pair of shoes has been worn for much longer than this it is always difficult to judge what is just excessive wear and tear and what is genuinely an issue with the shoes. Some children are very hard on their shoes and it is important to take care of your shoes and ensure they are used appropriately to maximize their lifetime.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel your order without penalty within 14 days of your order date. You then have 14 days following this cancellation to return your items for a refund. If you wish to do this you will need to advise us in writing of this, simply returning your items does not count as canceling your order. This will be treated as a return rather than a cancellation.
You are liable to return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. Our free returns service does not apply to cancellations. In this case you must return your entire order and send them straight back to us with all packaging intact.
Returns Policy - Terms and Conditions
- Our free returns service is only available on UK orders.
- Items purchased in our charity sale are not covered by our free returns service.
- The maximum parcel size for our free returns service is 610mm x 460mm x 460mm.
- We are sorry but we are not able to refund original shipping charges. In line with Consumer Contract Regulations if you would like to return your entire order and claim your original postage back (standard postage only) please send the goods back at your own cost and we will happily provide you with a full refund, including our standard postage charge of £3.99.
- We must receive any returns within 28 days from the time you received the goods.
- All items that are returned to us (unless faulty), must be in a resaleable condition, unworn, undamaged and with all the original tags and packaging.
- We will not be able to process any return that doesn't include a returns slip in with the return.
- A refund cannot be offered unless we have either received the goods and returns slip or received a proof of postage.
- Refunds can only be issued using the customers original payment method.
- A refund will be refused if any damage has been caused to the shoe box as a result of tape or labels being applied directly to the box.
- If you have used your loyalty points to pay for your original order we will refund your loyalty points back into your account. For example if you purchase a pair of £40 shoes and you use £10 worth of loyalty points, we will refund £30 back to your original payment method and refund 10 loyalty points back into your account
- Our free returns service does not apply to cancellations.
Why do we offer free returns?
We simply want to make the process of buying shoes online as easy and straightforward as possible! Under Consumer Contract Regulations the onus is usually on the consumer to return the goods to us at their own cost, but due to the nature of our business we find a free returns system is more convenient and cost effective for the customer. If you are unsure on sizes or styles our free returns system means you can order a few pairs, try them on in the comfort of your own home and then return any unsuitable pairs without any hassle.