Here’s all the small print and those important bits and pieces that form the basis of your order. If you can't find what you're looking for amongst the following headings or have a question about our policies, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions and are entering into a contract with us. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time, modify existing terms and add new ones as required. Such changes and modifications will be effective immediately.
We have taken great care to ensure that our prices, stock and availability are all correct and products are fairly described. However we cannot accept liability for errors or omissions in any part of the website including, but not limited to, the description and specifications of the goods as advertised. We also reserve the right to amend this content at any time without prior notice.
All orders are subject to availability and acceptance of your order. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will inform you as soon as possible and advise a longer delivery time or suggest an alternative. You will have the option of waiting, choosing an alternative or cancelling your order.
The prices payable for the goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT at current rates. If you are ordering from outside the UK or EU local taxes and customs duties may be applicable and payable before you can receive your goods. We have no control over these amounts and so are unable to advise on the values here.
Children’s shoes are currently zero rated for VAT and therefore no VAT is added. However some of our accessories such as the polishes and waterproofing sprays will have VAT included and this is included in the price where applicable.
We offer a number of delivery options and always work hard to ensure that your shoes arrive as quickly as possible and by the delivery method selected. However we reserve the right to change the delivery method from time to time, if for example we are unable to despatch the items via your chosen method for reasons outside of our control. This is including, but not limited to, restrictions on which goods can be carried (eg aerosols) and availability of the requested service.
We also cannot be responsible for the failure of the selected service to meet the indicated delivery times, provided items are despatched on time according to our service commitment. At busy times of the year, eg around Christmas, all deliveries are likely to take a bit longer than specified and this is outside of our control and we cannot be liable for any issues relating to delayed receipt of orders despatched on time and in good faith using the specified method of delivery.
We accept payment by credit and debit card, PayPal or direct Bank Transfer.
Credit and debit cards
Credit and debit card payments are processed by our online payment providers Sage Pay
Bank transfer payments are accepted on orders over £250. If you wish to pay using this method please select Bank Transfer as your payment method and then we will contact you to arrange payment.
We must receive payment in full before we can dispatch your order.
Changes to your order
Please note that once your order has been placed it will be sent straight through to our warehouse and it is not possible to make amendments after this point. Our delivery team works very hard to despatch all orders as soon as possible and will be printing and packing orders 2 or 3 times a day which makes it impossible to effect changes. We will always do our best to resolve problems but this cannot be guaranteed and we are unable to take any responsibility for this. You will need to pay to return any items to us provided they were dispatched as ordered and posted to the address specified.
If any of the items you have ordered are out of stock we will refund you for the item immediately and dispatch the rest of your order to avoid any delays. If you would like to order an alternative item to replace the out of stock item please contact us and we will provide you with a free delivery code to use on the replacement order.
Please see our Returns Policy section for details on our returns procedure.
In the unlikely event that you experience a fault with any of your items please contact us immediately and we will do our very best to resolve the situation quickly for you. If a fault develops after the first six months, the burden is on you to prove that the product was faulty at the time the goods were delivered to you otherwise we will not be able to process the fault claim.
For a refund we will reimburse you the cost of the item using the same method as you paid with. Please allow up to 10 days for a refund to be processed following our confirmation of receipt of the items. In the event that you have used any loyalty points to pay for an item, we will refund these loyalty points back into your account.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel your order without penalty within fourteen days of your order date. You then have 14 days following this cancellation to return your items for a refund. If you wish to do this you will need to advise us in writing of this, simply returning your items does not count as canceling your order. This will be treated as a return rather than a cancellation.
You are still liable to return the goods to us at your cost and risk. In this case you must return your entire order and send them straight back to us with all packaging intact.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to deliver the goods to you, for example if we have insufficient stock or if certain items cannot be posted via Royal Mail. In this case we will contact you and try to offer an alternative where possible.
This site is owned and operated by Happy Little Soles 2016 Limited which is a limited company registered in England. Our company registration number is 10509480. Our registered office is Unit 11 Pool Bank Business Park, High Street, Tarvin, Chester CH3 8JH.
Happy Little Soles is the trading name of Happy Little Soles 2016 Ltd.
Happy Little Soles.co.uk contains a variety of copyrighted material, trademarks and other intellectual property. Happy Little Soles and the Happy Little Soles logo are both registered trademarks. All rights, including copyright, trademarks and intellectual property in this website are owned by Happy Little Soles 2016 Ltd.
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing elements in whole or part, other than for personal use, is prohibited without written permission.
Loyalty Scheme Points
For every £10 you spend on our website we will give you 1 point and each point is worth £1. It is then up to you how you use your points. You can save them up until you have enough to get a free pair of shoes or you can use them straightaway to save money off your next order. The choice is yours!! You can track how many points you have by visiting the ‘My Account’ section on our website and you will also be reminded of how many points you have whenever you check out.
- Our loyalty scheme is only eligible on orders placed on this website (www.happylittlesoles.co.uk).
- Any loyalty points you earn on an order will be held for a period of 21 days before they can be spent on another transaction. This is to allow for any returns to be processed.
- Loyalty points cannot be spent on delivery charges.
- In the event that you have used any loyalty points to pay for an item, which is then later returned, the loyalty points will be refunded back into your loyalty account.
- If you use loyalty points on an order containing mulitple items and then return part of the order, a percentage of loyalty points will be returned into your loyalty account, which is dependent on the value of the goods you are returning. For example if you place an order for 4 pairs of shoes, each priced at £30, use 10 loyalty points to help pay for the order and later return 2 of the 4 pairs, a total of 5 loyalty points will be returned to your loyalty account.
- Any loyalty points accumulated from our old scheme have been transferred over to the new scheme using an appropriate conversion rate.
Free Postage Offers
Products offered with 'Free Shipping' or free postage offers are only available for the standard service and to UK addresses only.
Please note when we refer to ‘our website’ in this policy we are referring to: www.happylittlesoles.co.uk
Introduction – Who are we?
happylittlesoles.co.uk is the online store of Happy Little Soles 2016 Ltd. At Happy Little Soles we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our web site.
What personal data do we need and how do we use it?
- For us to provide our goods to you we will need to process your data in the form of an online transaction. This will consist of you setting up an account on our website and making a purchase for the goods you require.
- The compulsory personal information we need from you to process this transaction is name, email address, billing address, shipping address and contact phone number.
- The personal data provided by you during the transaction process will be disclosed to one of our dedicated courier services, Royal Mail and DPD insofar as is reasonably necessary for ensuring your goods are delivered to your designated shipping address within the appropriate time scale. You can view their privacy policies on their respective websites.
- Payment details relating to your purchase on our website are handled by our payment services providers, Sage Pay and PayPal. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about their privacy policies and practices on their respective websites.
- No financial data will be stored by Happy Little Soles.
Retaining, amending and deleting personal data
- Your personal data will be stored by Happy Little Soles on our third-party accounts software, Brightpearl and the secure administrative area on our website.
- All partners are subject to thorough security checks and will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed to fulfil orders. No payment details will be stored under any circumstances.
- We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- We will retain your data until we receive a request from you to delete your account. If you wish for us to delete your personal data from our system, please email our GDPR officer.
- You can amend your personal data at any time by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our GDPR officer.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other organisation or individual outside of those referred to in this policy.
- During the account registration process, you will be asked if you wish to opt-in to our weekly newsletter. This is an optional process and you will only receive our newsletter if you opt-in.
- We send out one newsletter per week containing information on special offers, new products, advice and exclusive voucher codes.
- To opt-in to our newsletter we will need to collect your name and email address. This information will be shared with our third-party provider.
- We use a third-party provider, Emailblaster, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Emailblaster’s Privacy Notice.
- You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our GDPR officer.
When someone visits our website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- A cookie is a small text file which is transferred from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. It enables a website to “remember” who you are.
- The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third party, and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Most browsers allow you to refuse, accept and delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Please consult your browser provider for up-to date information on cookies.
Amendments to this policy
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We will notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
- Our GDPR officer is Laura Andrews and she can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Happy Little Soles 2016 Ltd, Unit 11 Pool Bank Business Park, High Street, Tarvin, Chester, CH3 8JH.