Earn points every time you shop with us online with our generous loyalty scheme!
How it works
For every £10 you spend on our website (excluding VAT) we will give you 1 point and each point is worth £1.
It is then up to you how you use your points. You can save them up until you have enough to get a free pair of shoes or you can use them straightaway to save money off your next order. The choice is yours!!
Any loyalty points earned from an order will be on hold for 21 days to allow time for any returns to be processed.
You can track how many points you have by visiting the ‘My Account’ section on our website and you will also be reminded of how many points you have whenever you check out.
How do I spend my points?
If you wish to use any of your loyalty points on an order you can do this in the Review & Payments section of the checkout process. Your points will be indicated in the form of a sliding bar which will run from 0 to however many points you have in your account. You can move this bar to determine how many points you want to use on your order. If you wish to use all of your points then simply click the 'Maximize my discount with points' box. The number of points you are using on the order will be indicated underneath the sliding bar, with the equivalent discount indicated in the order summary on the right hand side.
Orders containing multiple items
Please note - If you are ordering multiple items to compare fit, and with a view to returning some of them, please read the section below on how refunds work for multiple order items as we are unable to ensure that the total points redeemed will be used against the products you keep.
Due to circumstances outside of our control unfortunately our reward scheme is no longer available to customers outside of the UK. We apologise for any disappointment caused by this but we were left with no other option if we wanted to continue offering an international service after Brexit. If you are outside of the UK and you have some loyalty points left on your account, please contact us for a refund.
Loyalty Scheme - Purchases Terms and Conditions
- Our loyalty scheme is only eligible on orders placed on this website (www.happylittlesoles.co.uk).
- The scheme is only available for customers in the UK.
- You must be logged into your account to be able to earn and spend reward points. Anyone using the guest checkout to place an order will not be eligible to claim loyalty points. Loyalty points cannot be applied to an account after an order has been placed.
- Any loyalty points earned from an order will be on hold for 21 days to allow time for any returns to be processed.
- Loyalty points cannot be spent on delivery charges.
- Loyalty points cannot be collected on VAT. If you purchase an item which includes VAT (e.g. adult shoes) loyalty points will be applied on the net price.
Loyalty Scheme - Refund Terms and Conditions
- Single Item Orders - In the event that you have used any loyalty points to pay for an item, which is then later returned, the loyalty points will be refunded back into your loyalty account. For example if you order a pair of shoes priced at £50 and use £10 worth of loyalty points (10 points) to get £10 off the shoes, £40 will be refunded to your original payment method and 10 points will be returned to your loyalty account to use on future purchases.
- Multiple Item Orders - If you use loyalty points on an order containing multiple items and then return part of the order, some of loyalty points will be returned to your loyalty account as part of the refund. The value is dependent on the value of the goods you are returning and is automatically calculated during the refund process. For example if you place an order for 4 pairs of shoes, each priced at £30 and use 10 loyalty points to get £10 off your order, and later return 2 of the 4 pairs, a total of 5 loyalty points (worth £5) will be returned to your loyalty account and £55 will be refunded to your original payment method.
- If you return an item to us any loyalty points gained from the purchase of that item will be taken from your account. If these points are no longer in your account (e.g. you have used them on another purchase) then the equivalent value will be deducted from the refund.
We recommend only spending points on single item orders or on orders where you are not planning on returning any items.