Earn points every time you shop with us online with our new and improved loyalty scheme!
For every £10 you spend on our website we will give you 1 point and each point is worth £1.
It is then up to you how you use your points. You can save them up until you have enough to get a free pair of shoes or you can use them straightaway to save money off your next order. The choice is yours!! Please note: Any loyalty points you earn on an order will be held for a period of 21 days before they can be spent on another transaction. This is to allow for any returns to be processed.
You can track how many points you have by visiting the ‘My Account’ section on our website and you will also be reminded of how many points you have whenever you check out.
How do I use my points?
If you wish to use any of your loyalty points on an order you can do this in the Review & Payments section of the checkout process. Your points will be indicated in the form of a sliding bar which will run from 0 to however many points you have in your account. You can move this bar to determine how many points you want to use on your order. If you wish to use all of your points then simply click the 'Maximize my discount with points' box. The number of points you are using on the order will be indicated underneath the sliding bar, with the equivalent discount indicated in the order summary on the right hand side.
Loyalty Scheme - Terms and Conditions
- Our loyalty scheme is only eligible on orders placed on this website (www.happylittlesoles.co.uk).
- Any loyalty points you earn on an order will be held for a period of 21 days before they can be spent on another transaction. This is to allow for any returns to be processed.
- Loyalty points cannot be spent on delivery charges.
- In the event that you have used any loyalty points to pay for an item, which is then later returned, the loyalty points will be refunded back into your loyalty account.
- If you use loyalty points on an order containing mulitple items and then return part of the order, a percentage of loyalty points will be returned into your loyalty account, which is dependent on the value of the goods you are returning. For example if you place an order for 4 pairs of shoes, each priced at £30, use 10 loyalty points to help pay for the order and later return 2 of the 4 pairs, a total of 5 loyalty points will be returned to your loyalty account.
- Any loyalty points accumulated from our old scheme have been transferred over to the new scheme using an appropriate conversion rate.