Bobux i-Walk and Kid+
Bobux is one of our oldest and most popular brands at Happy Little Soles and always offers a great range of footwear for all occasions. However they have recently updated their Kid+ sole which is now not as barefoot as we would like. They are still producing styles on all the sole units though and we have tried to identify in the product descriptions which sole unit each particular style is using so do check the product details before ordering.
- The white play sole is the softest and most flexible in the range. It is also the narrowest in fit and suits narrow to medium width feet.
- The original tan sole is a medium width with a nice anatomical toe box and a thin and flexible sole.
- The new Kid+ sole unit is not as thin and flexible as the original Bobux sole but is still zero drop. It also has a much narrower fit.
- All of the sandals are still on the original sole unit so have a medium width with nice toe box but they are not as thin and flexible as the shoes.
- We also don't find those waterproof options to be as flexible due to the nature of the waterproofing glues used but they do soften nicely with use.
If you are unsure of which sole unit to choose then please do get in touch with our helpful customer service team who will be happy to advise.