Please note when we refer to ‘our website’ in this policy we are referring to: www.happylittlesoles.co.uk
Introduction – Who are we?
happylittlesoles.co.uk is the online store of Happy Little Soles 2016 Ltd. At Happy Little Soles we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our web site.
What personal data do we need and how do we use it?
- For us to provide our goods to you we will need to process your data in the form of an online transaction. This will consist of you setting up an account on our website and making a purchase for the goods you require.
- The compulsory personal information we need from you to process this transaction is name, email address, billing address, shipping address and contact phone number.
- The personal data provided by you during the transaction process will be disclosed to one of our dedicated courier services, Royal Mail and DPD insofar as is reasonably necessary for ensuring your goods are delivered to your designated shipping address within the appropriate time scale. You can view their privacy policies on their respective websites.
- Payment details relating to your purchase on our website are handled by our payment services providers, Sage Pay and PayPal. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about their privacy policies and practices on their respective websites.
- No financial data will be stored by Happy Little Soles.
Retaining, amending and deleting personal data
- Your personal data will be stored by Happy Little Soles on our third-party accounts software, Brightpearl and the secure administrative area on our website.
- All partners are subject to thorough security checks and will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed to fulfil orders. No payment details will be stored under any circumstances.
- We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- We will retain your data until we receive a request from you to delete your account. If you wish for us to delete your personal data from our system, please email our GDPR officer.
- You can amend your personal data at any time by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our GDPR officer.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other organisation or individual outside of those referred to in this policy.
- During the account registration process, you will be asked if you wish to opt-in to our weekly newsletter. This is an optional process and you will only receive our newsletter if you opt-in.
- We send out one newsletter per week containing information on special offers, new products, advice and exclusive voucher codes.
- To opt-in to our newsletter we will need to collect your name and email address. This information will be shared with our third-party provider.
- We use a third-party provider, Emailblaster, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Emailblaster’s Privacy Notice.
- You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our GDPR officer.
When someone visits our website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- A cookie is a small text file which is transferred from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. It enables a website to “remember” who you are.
- The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third party, and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Most browsers allow you to refuse, accept and delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. Please consult your browser provider for up-to date information on cookies.
Amendments to this policy
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We will notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
- Our GDPR officer is Laura Andrews and she can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Happy Little Soles 2016 Ltd, Unit 11 Pool Bank Business Park, High Street, Tarvin, Chester, CH3 8JH.