Chain Bridge Honey Farm Beeswax Neutral Shoe Polish
- Use small suede brush to remove excess dirt all loose dirt off the shoes
- If shoes are exceptionally dirty clean with a damp cloth but allow to dry thoroughly before applying polish
- Remove the shoe laces! This avoids waxed-up, sticky laces lie, along with a discrepancy between the colour of the tip of the shoe and the tongue.
- Pack out the shoes, with shoe trees, if you have, or with scrunched-up newspaper. This allows the polish to get into all the creases in the leather where the foot bends.
- Apply the polish to the shoe sparingly using a lint free clot, paying particular to the areas around the toe and heel.
- Allow the leather to absorb the polish for a good 15 to 20 minutes.
- Buff with a clean lint free cloth until the leather shines.
- Dry naturally, avoiding direct sun and do not place near or over a direct heat source such as a radiator, fire or Aga
|Girls and Boys (FACET)||Boys, Girls|
|Features||Ingredients: Natural Turpentine, White Spirit, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Dye. The Beeswax is from Chain Bridge Honey Farm in Berwick-upon-Tweed and the polish is handmade there to a recipe handed down by Mrs Florence Robson. It is produced in small batches by Matt Caulfield.|
We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible and except for very busy periods (e.g. sale time) as a minimum all items ordered before 5pm will be dispatched the next working day. However, often orders are dispatched sooner than this and often the same day as ordered where possible.
Standard Delivery (2nd Class) = £3.99
Usually via Royal Mail 2nd class post and expect 3-5 days for delivery.
Express Delivery (First Class) = £4.99
A quicker delivery option which will be sent via Royal Mail using 1st Class post.
Next Day Delivery = £7.99
Via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Available for orders placed before 12 noon (Monday – Friday excluding bank holidays).
International postage is available via Royal Mail International Airmail. This is charged at the following rates;
Europe = £11.50
Rest of World = £14.50
Please see our Delivery Information page for full details