Chain Bridge Honey Farm Beeswax Neutral Shoe Polish
- Use small suede brush to remove excess dirt all loose dirt off the shoes
- If shoes are exceptionally dirty clean with a damp cloth but allow to dry thoroughly before applying polish
- Remove the shoe laces! This avoids waxed-up, sticky laces lie, along with a discrepancy between the colour of the tip of the shoe and the tongue.
- Pack out the shoes, with shoe trees, if you have, or with scrunched-up newspaper. This allows the polish to get into all the creases in the leather where the foot bends.
- Apply the polish to the shoe sparingly using a lint free clot, paying particular to the areas around the toe and heel.
- Allow the leather to absorb the polish for a good 15 to 20 minutes.
- Buff with a clean lint free cloth until the leather shines.
- Dry naturally, avoiding direct sun and do not place near or over a direct heat source such as a radiator, fire or Aga
|Girls and Boys (FACET)||Boys, Girls|
|Features||Ingredients: Natural Turpentine, White Spirit, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Dye. The Beeswax is from Chain Bridge Honey Farm in Berwick-upon-Tweed and the polish is handmade there to a recipe handed down by Mrs Florence Robson. It is produced in small batches by Matt Caulfield.|
We dispatch orders Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays and between Christmas Eve and New Years Day when our warehouse is closed. All orders placed before 12noon will be dispatched the same day and any orders placed after this time will be dispatched the next working day. Just get in touch before our customer services close at 3pm if you would like to check whether a later dispatch is possible, we will always do our best!
Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked Delivery = £3.99
Usually via Royal Mail 2nd class post and expect 3-5 days for delivery.
Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked Delivery = £5.99
A quicker delivery option which will be sent via Royal Mail using 1st Class post.
Royal Mail Next Working Day Tracked Delivery (conditions apply) = £7.99
Via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Available for orders placed before 12 noon (Monday – Friday excluding bank holidays).
Please see our Delivery Information page for full details
Please see our dedicated international delivery service page for full details